Are you 16 to 21?
Get an exclusive, inside look into career options in law enforcement!
Six Wednesday mornings (beginning September 30, 2020)
from 9 a.m. to noon
- Participants must either in enrolled in high school full time or have a high school diploma or GED equivalent (with a minimum cummulative GPA of 2.0).
- A police background check may be conducted prior to admission.
- Participants must commit to attendance to each session to be considered for enrollment.
- Class size will be limited to 16 participants.
- Albany high schools have offered 0.5 credits for participation in YCPA.
- DUII arrests
- Homicide investigations
- Use of force
- K9 demonstrations (detecting hidden drugs or catching a criminal)
Crime Prevention Specialist
Masks will be required.
We will being taking all precautions with physical distancing and deep cleaning the classroom.